I've gotten some questions lately from both readers and people in my life on which of my handbags I truly love and recommend. It's no secret that I'm an accessories girl. I'd rather spend a ridiculous amount of money on one pair of shoes than ten tops at Forever 21. I truly invest in handbags and I feel comfortable doing so because I know they'll last me a long time. So, I'm going to share my top 5 favorite handbags I own and why I love them so much. I'm also going to link dupes for each bag, in case you love the style but don't love the price tag! While I love all of my bags, these are just the ones I get the most use of out and truly feel are great investment buys.
1. Chanel Jumbo Flap Bag - I absolutely love my Chanel bag. I got it off the RealReal, which I highly recommend if you're interested in pre-owned designer bags. I had always wanted a Chanel, and since my Prada is black and my Chloe is gray, I figured it was time to invest in a neutral handbag. I searched forever and finally landed on this beauty. The hardware is tortoiseshell, which makes it really unique. This bag will give you a similar look.
2. Prada Saffiano Lux Double Zip Tote - This bag is probably my all-time favorite. This is my "everyday" bag and I've gotten so much wear out of it. This purse also has sentimental meaning, because it was my first truly big ticket item I bought myself after college. So in a weird way, this bag represents success for me. To me, it's totally worth the money and I know I'll love it for years to come! This is a great dupe at a much lower price point.
3. Clare Vivier Leopard Foldover Clutch - Longtime Nines to 5 readers will not be surprised to see this beauty on my list. Funny story about this bag; I had wanted it for so long but never wanted to pay the price for it. So, instead, I bought not one, but THREE leopard dupe bags. Every time a new one arrived, I would sulk that it just wasn't the real thing. I finally caved and am so glad I did. This bag is ultra chic and I always get so many compliments on it. It really goes with so much and the quality is outstanding. If you're like I was and can't quite justify the price, this is a good dupe. But trust me, you'll want the real deal.
4. Chloe Marcie Crossbody Bag - This was another designer item I had been lusting over for a while. I finally pulled the trigger during the Nordstrom anniversary sale and this bag has come to be in heavy rotation for me. The size is just perfect for days when I'm running around and want to be hands free. The grey color is unlike anything I had, so if I ever want a gray bag, this is the only one I reach for. It's cute and classic and has held up great so far. This is a great dupe for under $50!
5. Gigi New York "All in One Clutch" -- This clutch has been a go-to for me on nights out and definitely when my outfit is loud. The white color is perfect and goes with everything. I've carried it a ton and it still looks brand new. I highly recommend this clutch, and it comes in tons of colors! This bag is under $125 and totally worth it. However, if you're looking to get it for less, this is a great dupe under $20!
| shop my favorite bags |